Monday 14 January 2013

'Architextures'

A short post about a pencil case ...! I know it is not the most creative item as many pencil case posts in blog world have preceded this one.
Nevertheless I want to show you this particular one, in the front of the picture. 


I bought the ‘Architextures’ fabric of Robert Kaufman as my sister and brother in law are both architects.
As the fabric itself is very sober, I decided to use the printed side of the fabric showing the manufacturers information as a decorative element.


A simple pencil case and the ‘Architextures’ is nicely accentuated by the fluorescent stitching all around.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! especially the selvage detail with heavy stitching! just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabric line!! but I haven't found any yet - did you get yours online??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I found it online, most of my fabric is bought online. You can find stored at the designers website:
      http://carolynfriedlander.com/stores/
      Or through the manufacturers website:
      http://www.robertkaufman.com/
      I do not remember at what online shop I bought it, but never had negative experiences by ordering online.

      Delete