Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy birthday!

Every time my sweetie flies to America for work, he has to load his luggage with fabric on the way back home. I order fabric in America and have it send to his American colleague who stores it. So I thought it was about time my darling gets something ‘homemade’ with the fabric he transported himself. It is his birthday today and he thinks he gets a new shirt. Nevertheless I cannot make a shirt secretly as I do have to take his measures!
So this time he gets an Ipad cover in his favorite color, and some yellow to brighten up the cover. 


I found the manual online and it is by far the easiest project I ever made! 




The second part of the gift wasn’t too complicated to assemble either. I made a cover for all his ‘plastic’. 



Currently I filled it up with our kids ID- and insurance cards. I saw the cover on her blog, but at the end it is her manual.


Lastly he also gets a matching purse to store away his coins.


The present is currently still wrapped, so I hope my birthday boy has no time to read the blog!



Outside fabric: Stamped by Ellen Luckett Baker for Kokka, bought at Drygoods Design
Inside fabric: Summersville by Lucie Summers for Moda, aangekocht bij Superbuzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment